Monday, September 13, 2010

No More Arabic Please!

I really do not like it when my web pages are flipped to Arabic.

I mean I've been typing and reading everything in English, my country is marked as America, yet my browser keeps flipping to Arabic.

My blogger page, my Google.com are both now in Arabic.

Because I can't even begin to read it and it's left to right instead of right to left I have to click on everything until I click on the English button on my Blogger page. 

I have to Google, Google.com so I can choose the English site - which may take awhile because the "smart" computer which identifies where you are physically keeps flippin me back to the Arabic site.

ARGH!

I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

You know what!?  I'm going to be back home in time to watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown on TV this year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment