Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No Corn Tortillas

Here's reason 1,687 that I'm glad to be moving back to the US.

Supply Chain Management.

When you go to the grocery store here it's hit and miss.

Yes, they import way more American items than the UK did.

But it's not consistent. 

So sometimes you can get corn tortillas, but most of the time you can't find them to save your life.

Like last night.

I wanted corn tortillas to make something similar to Taquitos.  But no go.

But I did find a few cans of Bush's Black Beans.  So I picked up 3 cans.

I didn't buy them all because after all....

I'M LEAVING DUBAI AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!

So I don't have to horde food when I find it any more!

Actually I'm trying to eat through everything I have now. 

I think I have about 20 cans of Rotel.  I don't think I'll be finishing that off before I leave.

I'll try - but I'd have to eat one can a day.

And yeah.  That's not happening.

AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment