Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh I forgot to tell you...

I had a dream this morning.

I belonged to a gang; yes me, in a gang.

My gang colors were yellow - we wore yellow hoodies. 

O.K. if you know me, you know that I can't stand to wear the color yellow.  It makes me look like I have jaundice.

And there was another person in this yellow gang that I could see, just one.

There were others milling around in the background - but like in most of my dreams they were there, but not there, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, there was another gang (isn't there always?).

They wore powder blue hoodies and they wanted me to join them.

And boy did I want to join them, because really, powder blue versus yellow? 

There is no contest.

But I had to be careful because if the yellow gang found out I was leaving I would be in trouble.

Gang trouble.

But I left!!!!

And I got my powder blue hoodie - which looked really good on me!

The yellow gang member that was standing next to me (the person was faceless and genderless in my dream) tried to stop me.

They had a hold of my arm and was pulling on my yellow hoodie.

But the powder blue gang was pulling on my other arm and they won the pull off!

At the end of my dream I was wearing the blue hoodie, the yellow gang didn't win!

Can I get a Whoop!  Whoop!

It's great being me!

So wanted, so loved...he he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment