Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mornings

I get up in the morning, get ready, and get in the car to drive to work.  During the drive I always think of something to blog about.

Something cool.

Something funny.

Then I forget what it was when I get to work.

Same thing happens on the way home.

It's like my brain engages when I'm driving then shuts down when I get to work or get home.

Oh well...

I did have a weird dream this morning.

I dreamed that I was so fat no one could pick me up when I passed out - they had to drag me by the arm.

Through the party house.

What the hell is up with that?!

I mean I know why I dreamed I was as big as a house, because I'm, well, as big as a house.

But the party and people dragging me?!

I did watch Numbers before going to bed maybe that's why I was being dragged?!

So anyway that's all I got today.

Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment