Sunday, June 27, 2010

My legs, my poor, poor, legs!

Guess what I did...

I took a body pump class this morning.

And guess what the instructor had us do...

Lunges.

It's almost five hours later and my legs still feel like jello.

I have jello for legs people.

What the hell was I thinking when I took this class?!

Every time I step up or down off a curb I feel like my legs are going to collapse.

Seriously.

My arms are sore too, but nothing like my legs.  If my arms felt like my legs I wouldn't be able to type.

I'd be rocking back and forth lamenting the fact that I ever tried to work out.

Oh wait a minute - I am rocking back and forth - whining about the fact my legs are jello.

Can you believe that I'm thinking of going again on Tuesday?!

I must be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment