Sunday, June 20, 2010

I live in crazy town...

My husband and I went to the grocery store and before we started shopping we stopped by the Starbucks so I could have an iced green tea.  I've taught the Starbucks staff how to make ice tea because for some reason they don't drink iced tea here.

Don't understand why, don't pretend to understand why, really don't care as long as I can get the little guy to understand how to make it and serve it to me.

Anyway I digress.  While drinking my iced tea and eating my doughnut (yeah, I know, the weight will never come off if I don't stop eating.  All I have to say is; Step. Off. I had a bad day and I'm an emotional eater) we were reading the paper.

Y'all are going to love this.

An Iranian cleric issued a Fatwa against owning dogs.  Said it was too "western", dogs are unclean, and you'll be fined if you're caught with one.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/iran/don-t-keep-dogs-as-pets-cleric-warns-1.643389

Here's another article.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-women-use-fatwa-in-driving-bid-1.643431

In this one a Saudi Cleric issued a Fatwa that says if a women breast feeds her foreign driver he becomes her son and therefore can mix with the women in the family without breaking Islamic law.  This is hilarious because the women are using this to say basically, so you'd rather we breast feed strange men rather than drive a car?

OMG is this CRAZY or what?!

And here's another crazy town article.

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/other-world/humans-will-be-extinct-in-100-years-1.643403

A scientist in London believes that humans will be extinct in 100 years and it's already too late to do anything about it.

It's a sandy, hot day in crazy town people and I'm going to have a drink - single malt.

It's medicinal.  I love my medicine!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment