Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The count down has started...

First a weather update - it's cooled off a bit.  It's 8am and only 95F outside and the high today is only suppose to be 105F.

Much cooler than the 116F it was a few weeks ago and so far this year it hasn't hit 150F.  That'll happen in July and August.

Now for THE COUNT DOWN!  We're going home for vacation in 15 days!!!

Can I get a Whoop!  Whoop!

I can hardly wait!  I get to see my bestest friend, I get to eat my favorite foods, and I get to walk Memorial Park.

We're also going to Alaska to see my brother - which I'm soooo excited about! 

We didn't go last year, which was the first time in 10 years I hadn't gone, and I missed him and the relaxing vacation we have when we see him.

There are only two sad things about going home.

1.  I won't get to see my sister - she's in NC now.
2.  I have to go back to Dubai.

bleh (you know how much I love that word!)

Anyhoo - I guess I'll sign off now; I'll just leave you with this little ditty from Neil Diamond...

Everywhere around the world

They're coming to America
Every time that flag's unfurled
They're coming to America

Got a dream to take them there
They're coming to America
Got a dream they've come to share
They're coming to America

TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment