Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's the Final Count Down!

If I remember correctly isn't that a song by Asia?

Am I dating myself?

Anway here are the stats!

I have:

3 days left at work (not counting today)
1 day left until the movers pack me up
7 days until I leave on a jet plane!

I can't believe it's coming up so fast!

We've sold just about everything we wanted to, and the rest is going to a service called Take My Junk UAE.

http://www.takemyjunkuae.com/

They take your stuff and either sell or donate it to needy families.

I'm not sure how much actually goes to needy families - to be quite honest I don't care.

They are the only ones I've been able to find who will come take my junk away, so they get it.

We have quite the agenda for the first weekend back home.  My husband wants to buy a car, and I want to find an apartment.

And of course I'll be dealing with Jet Lag.

JET LAG

Which means I'll be ready for bed everyday for a week or so at 6pm.  I always feel like I've been drugged when I go home.  And when I fly to Dubai.  But flying to Europe is pretty easy - it's just anything over 12 hours kicks my ass.

Then the 2nd weekend we are home we're going to get Gracie Jane!  Unless we can't get an apartment right away.  Then we'll have to wait.

I bought the dog whisperer book on how to raise a puppy since I've only raised a dog from about 4 - 6 months old not 8 weeks old.

I figured I'd need a little more info and guidance on how to take care of a baby puppy.  And of course it's been a long, long time since I had a dog of 6 months.  Like 9 years ago.

I'm really looking forward to seeing her grow up.  I'm sure I'll be posting tons of photos of the little fattie as she grows.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment