Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here I Sit...

In the hotel room.  It's 7pm and I think it's safe to say...

I ONLY HAVE 2 MORE DAYS LEFT IN THE UAE!!!

Can I get whoop, whoop, up in here?!

We have a few things left to do.

1.  Pay the movers.  Seems like they forgot to ask for payment.  Interesting.  It's a good thing I asked.  Because apparently they will not ship anything outside the country until they have payment.  And they forgot to get it from us.

2.  Get the final bill from DEWA (the electric company here) so we can...

3.  Get the deposit back from the landlord.

4.  Get verification that the cat can fly.

5.  LEAVE!

Shakin' my ass, shakin' my ass...

I seem to do a lot of that here in this blog.

Oh well I like it and it is my blog!

Here I go, shakin' my ass, shakin' my ass, shakin' my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment