Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Warm and Fuzzy

When I woke up this morning it was like a dream.  A loud obnoxious dream.

The phone was ringing - my sweet husband with my wake up call.

And the alarm was beeping.  Beep, beep, beep - Argh!  They should make an alarm that rubs your back and shakes you gently until you wake up.

And I thought I was dreaming it all.  Which I was (dreaming) but not about the noise.  No I was dreaming something about my legs disintegrating.  Weird, very weird.

But after I smacked off the alarm (with my eyes shut of course) and answered the phone I had a nice chat with my husband.

Who is in the land of milk and honey, eating at my favorite places (Goode Company) and shopping in my favorite mall (Galleria). 

And while we were chatting I was rubbing the dog's belly, wallowing in my sheets. 

Enjoying my bed.

Man I love my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment