Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Day, Another 50 Cents.

It feels like the weekend, but it's only Tuesday.

So there are two more days in the week.

Two (2).

I had a dream last night. Very weird dream.

I dreamed I was in the jungle chasing after people.

Then I swallowed a cat. Whole.

After I swallowed the cat I had dental floss in my teeth.

Then my husband woke me up.

And none of it makes any sense at ALL.

Maybe the cat part would because I have a cat. But the whole swallowing it whole? That does not make sense. And in the jungle?! I don't camp, so why the jungle?

I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with this dream.

Maybe subconsciously I'm being swallowed whole by all the bad things that are happening in the world?

Maybe the dental floss is my way of cleaning the bad things up?

Maybe I just didn't have enough coffee yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment