Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's the New Year

And I want to be independently wealthy.

I don't want to work.

I want to sleep in, dink around, maybe take some classes, do some volunteer work.

But...no trust fund, no ten's of millions of dollars of inheritance, no lottery win (so far).

Just me and a job.

Which I'm back doing for the first time in the New Year, after having the past 2 weeks off.

It was nice, did a little travel, got sick, came home early and relaxed.

I got sick in Budapest and so didn't get to see any of it except for the hotel room.  Which sucked because it was the city I was most looking forward to visiting.  I didn't even get the potato pancakes with sour cream to eat.  Oh well - life goes on...the hotel room was excellent - if I had to be sick away from home I'm glad it was there.

Anyway - I did read a LOT of books.  I love my Kindle.

I love it as much as I love my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment