Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ick

It's Sunday - which is Monday.

I'm not a fan of Mondays or Sundays when they masquerade as Mondays. 

It's the first day of the work week - in a job where we get nasty grams. 

Why can't people just be nice?  What a bad start to the day.

I have his ick feeling in my stomach because the first thing I read this morning was a you suck and didn't do your job so we're not going to pay you e-mail.

Never mind that I can prove we did our job.  Never mind that it's the lawyer's fault the client got into trouble.  I'll never figure it out, but somehow the lawyer was able to convince the client that it was our fault.  Even though the problem happened prior to our starting the engagement.

It just makes me want to wash my hands of the whole thing, flip the lawyer the bird, and file a claim with the small claims court and let them deal with it.  Of course it's not that simple here.

It's not at home either - but somehow I don't think I would have gotten such a nasty gram back home.

Ick.

On the bright side my coffee is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment