Sunday, October 31, 2010

Date Night

We had a date Thursday night.

It was a lot of fun.

We went to the Bayou Gardens and did the sip and walk.

That's where you walk through the gardens while sipping on a glass of wine.

Nice.


The hubby - he was carrying the wine while I carried the eats...


 I think the owners of the house were going for a European garden feel.



I liked it, it was a nice garden and a nice walk.


 There were also fountains.  I like this photo - it looks like a fake background.  But it was real...


My artistic photo.


And cupid.



A bridge - I liked it in black and white better than color.




It was a really nice evening out - we're doing more of this than we ever had before.  There are so many more choices in America.  What to do, what to be.

You just can't beat it.

More Americans should have to live out of the country so they can see how great our country is compared to the rest of the world.

I love being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment