Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Still Have IT, but Don't Know if I want IT...

I'm at Starbucks.

I just met with a recruiter - I think he was more interested in how I could help him get a job in the Middle East than getting me a job here.

But that's o.k. he was really nice.

Anyway there is a guy sitting in a separate group of chairs across from me who has been winking and gesturing to a chair directly across from him.

I think he's trying to flirt with me.

I'm a little out of practice - after all I've not been single for about 10 years.

But I'm pretty sure he's flirting.

From what I can gather from his phone conversation he may be a life insurance salesman.

Which is about as attractive as a used car salesman.

I mean he's kinda cute, but not.

Like slimy cute.

Like probably married and has many numerous lovers on the side - slimy cute.

Shit he's coming over!

=======================

O.K. I was ignoring him - typing on my blog but the ignoring didn't work - he walked over and proceeded to have a 45 minute conversation with me.

He was trying to pick me up - even though I was wearing my wedding ring.

SLIME!

Oh and he is a insurance salesman - ick ick ick!

I screwed with him a little bit - until SP came in and rescued me.

I told him I didn't play for or with his team.

Told him that I preferred women and toys and he couldn't compete.

I've never laughed so hard in my life.

His face was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment