Monday, October 25, 2010

And We're Back...

I have internet again so I'm up and running...

Kinda.

Who knew moving back would make me so busy?  When I moved to Dubai I can remember being bored out of my mind getting depressed and having problems getting out of bed.

Literally.

Now I'm up at 5am and I'm going all day long.

I'm exhausted by the end of the day!

Between setting up the house, taking care of the puppy and looking for a job AND getting back in touch with friends I'm booked solid.

And I still need to re-connect with my friends in the UAE and UK.

I suck at keeping in touch when I'm in flux.

So I'm going to be putting up multiple posts regarding what has been going on....

Get ready...

Here it comes....

Oh and will you look at that location?  It's HOUSTON baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment