Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Move in Update

Well I've been back in Houston for not quite 3 days and here is my progress report.

1.  We've rented an apartment yesterday.  Move in date is Oct 16th, so it took me 1.5 days to find and rent a place

2.  We looked at and test drove a few cars on Thursday and Friday, then bought one this morning.

3.  I have a new phone that we bought today - I got a Samsung Android.

Yes, I've come into the 21st century with my technologically advanced android phone.

I'd say that was pretty good progress.  Quick and easy - and most of it done online.

Now what have I been doing the past 3 days you ask (other than finding a place to live and car to drive)?

I've eaten brisket at Phil's, Kolatche Factory for breakfast, Outback for dinner and of course we broke open a new bottle of whiskey that we bought from Scotland.

It was tastee....oh so tastee.

I LOVE AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment