Friday, October 15, 2010

Gracie Jane is Coming Home!

I received more photos of Gracie Jane!


Isn't she adorable?!  We're going to pick her up tomorrow morning!



I've bought all the necessary items except one...her tag.  I'm going to get that one today.  I got her a cute adjustable collar - it's grey and pink.


I also bought her a dog bed and it's a bit bigger than this one, but not as big as it's going to need to be!

She also has babies waiting for her to play with.  A pig, a chicken, and one thing that I'm really not sure what it is...

They are indoor toys - I'm not sure if she's going to toss her toys in the house - but if she does they need to be the soft ones.  Not tennis balls.  They break things.

The outdoor toys she'll get later, after we get an idea of what she may prefer.

We are so excited - need to make sure the camera batteries are charged up for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment