Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm a Voter!

I voted early!

I'm very proud of myself.

Of course I voted Republican right down the line - except for one guy.  Randy something or another.

His little helpers left a flyer at my house with photos of him and his family.

I would recommend that he not do that again in the future.  He looks and dresses like a total bubba.

As does his children.

Think trailers, motorcycles, and people who live at the bar.

He reminded me of my father.

NOT a good thing.

Think alcoholic, never there, checked out of reality in the 60's.

So NOT going to vote for someone like that.

Who in the world thinks photos of them in their undershirt is a good thing.  Especially when you don't look like an Abercrombie & Fitch model.

If you look like this and want me to vote for you:


Feel free to send me your photos.

No wait - I ENCOURAGE you to send me your photos.

But if you look like this and want me to vote for you:


Please, keep your photos to yourself.  It will have the opposite affect that you want.  I won't vote for you.

I know the thought process behind it he's trying to say - "Look at me I'm a good ole boy, I'm one of you...".

But the only thing I hear is "Look at me I'm an alcoholic, I'll drink your money away."

Not good.  I'm voting for the other guy.

I don't care who the other guy is.

He could even be a Hippy Lovin' Democrat.

Which is what I think I voted for.

Scary huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment