Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Thrill is gone...

Not really but it sounded good.

I read about this on people.com, then watched it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

It's a little girl crying for Justin Bieber.  When I heard about this my first thought was...who's Justin Bieber?

Then I watched it, I still don't know who he is but the video of the little girl crying was hilarious!

Apparently she hadn't had a nap and started obsessing over him. 

FYI - I Googled him - he's a singer.  A tween singer.  And he looks like he's 12 years old so I'm not surprised I hadn't heard of him. 

Anyway it made me laugh!

And this, this made me cry.

http://65redroses.livejournal.com/

It's a Blog written by a women in her mid 20's dying of Cystic Fibrosis. 

=============

I'm very excited!  My husband will be home in a few days - and I'm very, very happy about that.

It'll be so nice to see him after 2 weeks of being gone.  He's been in Germany eating weiner schnitzel, sausages, and mustard!  All my favorite foods from Germany!

AND we're going to start booking our beach holiday in Thailand!  YEAH!

We're also going to book our hotel in Valdez so we can make sure we get the room we want.

I can't wait to see my brother when we go to Alaska!

I can't wait to see my buttercup!

No comments:

Post a Comment