Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleep

I've been having weird dreams again.

I can't remember them...I only remember waking up and thinking, "Wow, that was weird.  I need to remember that".

And of course I don't remember it, I just go back to sleep.

Maybe I should keep a notebook by the bed - but I don't think I'd write in it because I literally turn over and go right back to sleep.

I just know that the ones I do remember are strange and apparently I think the ones I don't remember are strange too.  I just can't remember why.

Anyhooo...

I just want to say it's suppose to be about 90F today (it's 80 right now) - and I'm still a bit chilly here in the office, with the AC off.

I don't want to wear long sleeves when I leave the house - but I always regret it when I don't. 

But I do have my shawl. 

And I'm rambling.

So I guess I'll work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment