Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pottery Barn

I did it.

I went to Pottery Barn.

And I bought a new set of dishes on Saturday.

But I HAD to.

I'm serious - I did.

When I was eating dinner on Friday I felt something on my shoulder.

I brushed my shoulder and looked - nothing.

I continued eating.

Then I felt something on my arm.

I looked - nothing.

Then I sat up and saw a GIGANORMOUS bug.

So of course I screamed and threw my plate on the floor.

Where it shattered on the tile.

Spilling burrito, sour cream, and grated cheese everywhere.

I couldn't even let Gabi eat it up because of the shards of plate.

She was very disappointed.

Poor puppy.

Anyway, that final breakage meant I only had 3 plates left. 

That's down from 8.

And that is the point at which I said I would break down and buy a new set of dishes.

So I did.  I bought 2 settings of each color of the Studio Collection.

Aren't they beautiful!?

And they didn't price gouge me either - the prices here in Dubai are just about the same as in the States.

America.

Pottery Barn.

Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment