Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's the Weekend, It's a Party

Un huh, oh yeah, let's do it!

Guess what's come to Dubai?!

POTTERY BARN!

Guess what else has come to Dubai?!

CRATE AND BARREL!!!

I may just keel over from the excitement.

All that is needed to satisfy my shopping needs is a Restoration Hardware and a Target.

Oh... and Williams and Sonoma,

Oh... and Sur la Table,

And... well you get the idea - basically my needs will be met if the UAE is exactly like the US of A.

And I have to say...I really, really, need Target.

There is also a PF Changs coming to town...but they most likely won't be able to serve alcohol.  Which is how I prefer to eat my Chinese food.  Bummer.

Anyway I'm going to go this weekend and check it all out.  Although C&B will not be open in Mirdif until next month.  They are open in the Mall of the Emirates now, but that mall is a shit place to go with all the hordes of people congreating there.

I WANT A CUPCAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment