Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Few More Things...

This morning I have a few things that are making me extra happy, even though it's a Sunday (normal world Monday).

1.  The evening Primrose and no Sugar is helping.  This may be TMI, but I started today and I do not have cramps.  That is unheard of!

I guess this means no more sugar even after Lent is over. Which I'm a little sad about since I love ice cream, but I'm really happy about because I'm usually not good for anything for at least 2 days a month.  Sometimes to the point that I'm unable to go to work.  So to say I'm excited about not having cramps is an understatement.

2.  I got my new suit yesterday - and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  I feel so put together!

3.  The weight that I gained - 1.5lbs is most likely water weight since I swell like a balloon every month so that means I didn't magically gain fat over night.  That made me happy.

4.  I look pretty in my new suit.

5.  I love my new purse (yes baby, if you're reading this I did buy a purse yesterday!).

6.  I also bought a pretty necklace, he, he, he...

7.  I feel pretty in my new suit.

8.  I made pumpkin muffins, with walnuts, for breakfast this week and even though I altered the recipe they turned out great and are super yummy!  In case you were dying of curiosity - I doubled the amount of pumpkin and halved the amount of sugar.


This is a great start to the week!  Let's hope the rest goes as well as the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment