This morning I have a few things that are making me extra happy, even though it's a Sunday (normal world Monday).
1. The evening Primrose and no Sugar is helping. This may be TMI, but I started today and I do not have cramps. That is unheard of!
I guess this means no more sugar even after Lent is over. Which I'm a little sad about since I love ice cream, but I'm really happy about because I'm usually not good for anything for at least 2 days a month. Sometimes to the point that I'm unable to go to work. So to say I'm excited about not having cramps is an understatement.
2. I got my new suit yesterday - and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I feel so put together!
3. The weight that I gained - 1.5lbs is most likely water weight since I swell like a balloon every month so that means I didn't magically gain fat over night. That made me happy.
4. I look pretty in my new suit.
5. I love my new purse (yes baby, if you're reading this I did buy a purse yesterday!).
6. I also bought a pretty necklace, he, he, he...
7. I feel pretty in my new suit.
8. I made pumpkin muffins, with walnuts, for breakfast this week and even though I altered the recipe they turned out great and are super yummy! In case you were dying of curiosity - I doubled the amount of pumpkin and halved the amount of sugar.
This is a great start to the week! Let's hope the rest goes as well as the weekend.