Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I just say...

I LOVE shopping.

I bought the cutest dresses for work. They are professional but feminine. 



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a woman.

I purchased some trousers too, now I just need some cute tops to go with them.

I tried to buy some shoes to go with my outfits because my shoes get destroyed here with the heat (the soles actually melt), but the card machine in the mall wasn't working.

For any of the stores.

Gotta love being in a developing country. Dubai is much nicer than most, but it is after all only 38 years old.

So sometimes the infrastructure doesn't work quite like it should.

But at least I have stores to shop in. It could be worse, I could be in Syria or Saudi.

Well, not really because I wouldn't live in either one of those places.

But it could be worse.

I could be back in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment