Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Blues

I am not feeling it today.

I'm tired and cranky.

Really, I feel like throwing myself down onto the floor (but not here the carpet creeps me out) and flopping around like a five year old.

I don't mean a tantrum, just flopping around like a spaghetti noodle.

It could have something to do with my bed.

My bed was so warm and toasty this morning, I sooo didn't want to get out of it.

My husband came home last night so when I woke up this morning he was next to me which is one of the reasons why the bed was so toasty warm.

So nice!

What a pain to get out of bed and go to work.

Blah!

But on the bright side I'm going to go shopping tonight with a good friend.

I'm very excited - I believe it's going to be a good shopping day.

Last week I saw some cute outfits on sale at the mall that I wanted to try on, but I didn't because my husband was with me.  It's not his cup of tea, unless of course I'm trying on lingerie, then he's all for it! Ha, ha, ha!

I'm so glad it's the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment