Monday, February 8, 2010

Miss me yet?

I laughed out loud when I saw this:


I don't know if it's a real billboard or not, regardless I love it!

I wasn't a huge Bush fan, but I liked him.  I would have preferred Gore, but wasn't unhappy to have Bush in office.  Especially after 9/11.  I liked how Bush handled the attack, well...maybe he could have been a bit more aggressive. 

Anyway...

I agreed with Bush on some things like foreign policy and defense.  And I disagreed on others.  I wasn't too happy with him trying to take away my right to choose. 

In my opinion, unless you're directly involved with popping the baby out or unless you were asked directly by the parties involved for your opinion, keep your opinion to yourself. 

And I also didn't like the way he kept trying to bring religion into government. 

I have my own beliefs thank you, and I don't really need to hear about yours.  If you are a Government official keep your religious beliefs to yourself in the privacy of your own home.

It's called separation of Chruch and State.

Practice it.

People either loved or hated Bush, but I can say this about him...right, wrong, indifferent you knew where he stood on the issues. 

Obama - he doesn't even know where he stands so how can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment