Sunday, February 14, 2010

Early Morning

I had to get up early today.
My husband had to go to an early meeting in Abu Dhabi and since we share a car that meant that I had to get up and be ready to get out of the house by 6:30am.

So I was at work at 7am. Which isn't too early - I try to be at work by 7:30 due to parking and due to the fact I like to get off at 4:30.

Anyway, I'm drinking my coffe, I've had my breakfast, the brids are singing outside, and I'm ready to take a nap on my desk.

Hopefully I'll perk up after my 2nd cup of coffee.

I wore one of my new dresses today - I like it!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gaaaayyy!

I found a quote I like:

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

This is so true.


Later Gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment