Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wow...

I have to say - it looks like this whole blogging thing really helps with the anger and frustration of living overseas.  It's still early but I can't think of anything to bitch about today...bummer.

Maybe I should spend some time deciding on how I should manifest my mid-life crisis.

I was thinking about maybe another tatoo...

Belly button piercing? I thought of something more dramatic but I'm too scared to pierce anything more sensitive - and I don't think my husband would be too pleased.  But really it is my mid-life crisis and my body so if I really wanted to I would regardless of what he thinks.  However, the thought of piercing a nipple or my labia makes me cringe, it really isn't my cup of tea.

Photo facial?  Here in Dubai... I'm not sure I want to try that here - if I were in the States I would have already done this as it sounds like a risk free way to reduce wrinkles without surgery.

I can't think of anything else - how to mark 40? What to do?  Maybe become obsessed with exercise...but that doesn't sound like fun.  Someone suggested a baby. 

REALLY?!   Really.  Please.  

That does not sound like fun.  And a mid-life crisis is a bad, bad reason to have a child.  Almost as bad as someone having a baby to "bring us closer together".

I'm going to spend a bit of time and I'm going to think on it, pray on it, eat on it, sleep on it, and maybe have a whiskey or two while I contemplate on it...

I can hear the Macallen 50yr calling my name...Judith....Judith....come be with me Judith....

No comments:

Post a Comment