Monday, August 30, 2010

Katherine Heigl and Peanut Butter

I had a dream last night.

It was me, Katherine Heigl, my sister, and a really good friend (this friend was nameless, and faceless but in my dream a very close friend).

Weird.

Why in the world would Katherine Heigl be in one of my dreams?  I don't even particularly care for her movies, and I didn't see one last night.

Hmmmm

Anyway, in the dream we were on a train going somewhere.  My sister and Katherine knew where we were going.

We were going to cross off #4 on "the list". 

So after we got to where we were going we took a van to go back.

By the way, I have no idea where we went or what we saw.

We all pile into the van with the driver and started to drive down the train tracks.

I'm like "what if a train comes?!" and the driver says don't worry trains can't travel on these tracks because of the boulders.

And sure enough there were boulders in the tunnel, because of course we were suddenly in a tunnel.

But the tunnel was as bright as day.  And it had boulders everywhere, and the tracks were like straight up.

To the point that I was leaning back and completely perpendicular to the ground.   And when I looked over one of the boulders had crushed some boots and had bugs under it.

Weird.

So we get out of the tunnel and we're magically sitting around, I think in a boat, and Katherine Heigl says, "there I've marked four things off my list, see?". 

She hands me her camera and it has peanut butter on it.  She's using peanut butter to mark things off her list.

I'm like, "I can't see the list for the peanut butter.  What did we just look at?  What was #4 on the list?".  And "Can I wipe this peanut butter off?".

In my dream I start wiping the peanut butter off and then I wake up.

WTF - where did that come from?!

No comments:

Post a Comment