Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm a Bit Slow...

I just realized that there are Stats on Blogger.

It tells you how many times your blog has been looked at and from what part of the world the looker is from.

I seem to have a lot of hits from Canada.

116 to be exact.  Since May 2010. 

Who likes me in Canada?  Or is it friends here in the UAE that are accessing the internet through Canada? 

You know to circumvent the censoring over here.

I don't know anyone in Canada, and since my internet is circumventing via the US I know it's not me.

It's kinda exciting - seeing that people are looking at my blog.

There are even pageviews from Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands.

And I haven't been in any of those countries since May.  I haven't been to Denmark since Thanksgiving about 5 years ago.

It's very exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment