Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hand Soap, Knick Knacks, and Other Household Items

I was just dinking around in the bathroom and I was thinking...

I can't wait to move back to America because I can get really nice smelling hand soap for my bathroom at Paula Fridkin Designs.

I can buy my pots and pans from Williams and Sonoma.

I can get nice sheet sets from TJ Maxx as well as inexpensive work clothes.

And it will be easy peasy.  It won't be a production, getting there, parking etc...

I mean it is easier to get around Dubai than it was getting around London.

But it's so much easier to get to places in Houston.

And I want to buy a house so I can take care of something that is mine.

Decorate something that is mine.

Have a yard with a BBQ.

Have grass instead of a sand pit.

It'll be another 6 months before we move.

But I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment