Monday, August 23, 2010

I can't believe I use to be so small!

I'm going through my clothes - ones that I've had in my cedar chest for the past 5+ years.

Do you know that I use to wear a petite small in my dress shirts?

That I'm looking at a size five sun dress that I use to wear all the time?!  Yes the sun dress I use to wear when I was 28 - but still...

I am getting rid of all my size 8 suits that I use to wear in Houston.  Not only do they not fit - they're out of style.  About 7 - 9 years out of style.  So even if I lost my voluptuous curves - I still wouldn't wear them.

So out the door they go.

Who knows what else I'll find - considering that I haven't shifted through these things since London.  I don't think I even looked at this stuff when we moved from London to Dubai - I think the last time I actually looked at this stuff was when we moved to London.

Like in Feb / March 2005.

Treasures to uncover....

No comments:

Post a Comment