Monday, July 12, 2010

OPEN HOUSE!

I love going to open houses, seeing how other people live, how they decorate, and dreaming of when I can buy a house for myself.

I went to some open houses yesterday with a friend and had a great time.  We saw houses that were way over priced for what you could get (in my opinion anyway) and we saw houses that I thought were a good deal.

While I was looking I decided a few things:

1.  I do NOT want a 3 story house.  I would never set foot on one of the floors because it's too much of a pain to go up and down the stairs.  We live in a two story right now and we only go upstairs to go to bed.  What a waste of space.

2.  I need a yard.  I love the thought of having outdoor parties.

3.  I do not want my neighbors to be 2 feet from my house.  I need space and I don't want to see my neighbors every time I look outside.

4.  I want to be in a proper neighborhood so I can get to know my neighbors.  I don't want to live somewhere and not know who lives next door to me.

5.  I love, love, love the Heights!  But I want to look at the TC Jester neighborhood too...who knows maybe I'll like it and it's less expensive.

Today I'm going to do something else I love...I'm going to shop at TARGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment