I love going to open houses, seeing how other people live, how they decorate, and dreaming of when I can buy a house for myself.
I went to some open houses yesterday with a friend and had a great time. We saw houses that were way over priced for what you could get (in my opinion anyway) and we saw houses that I thought were a good deal.
While I was looking I decided a few things:
1. I do NOT want a 3 story house. I would never set foot on one of the floors because it's too much of a pain to go up and down the stairs. We live in a two story right now and we only go upstairs to go to bed. What a waste of space.
2. I need a yard. I love the thought of having outdoor parties.
3. I do not want my neighbors to be 2 feet from my house. I need space and I don't want to see my neighbors every time I look outside.
4. I want to be in a proper neighborhood so I can get to know my neighbors. I don't want to live somewhere and not know who lives next door to me.
5. I love, love, love the Heights! But I want to look at the TC Jester neighborhood too...who knows maybe I'll like it and it's less expensive.
Today I'm going to do something else I love...I'm going to shop at TARGET!