Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moving Blogs

I'm trying to move my travel blog to link up with this blog on my Google account. 

When I tried to do it the way the FAQ suggested it didn't work.  I ended up with an empty blog.

No Bueno.

So I started moving the posts one by one.

This means i have to log into my old account copy the post then log into my other account (the Google one) and paste it. 

Guess what?  You can't be logged into both at the same time.  Even though they have two different e-mail adresses and two different passwords.

Go figure.

So after moving about 5 or 6 posts guess what happened?!

I got a big fat error message.

And I was no longer allowed to log into either blog.

I can see this is going to be a slow process...

But I will persevere and my blog will be moved!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment