Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exciting News!

My furbaby does not have the big C.

She had surgery last week to remove a tumor and it was benign!

How exciting is that!?

In other news - I feel like crap.  I didn't go to work yesterday and I'm most likely going to leave early today.

I hate feeling like this - I feel like I'm being lazy.  Even though I'm miserable and don't want to do anything but lay in bed.  I feel like I shouldn't be laying in bed.

I feel like I should suck it up - which is why I'm at work today.

I'm sucking it up.

bleh.

I'm also in charge of planning a baby shower.  I hate feeling like crap when I need to do something like that - I get scared that I'll forget something and ruin the special day for the guest of honor.

Now I need to find a cake place here in Dubai that can do an American cake decorated for a baby shower.

ciao,.

No comments:

Post a Comment