Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The momentum has slowed

Not sure why but my writing has slowed to a trickle.

It could be one of the below:

1.  I've been sleeping in late every morning...oops!
2.  I don't want to face the fact that my vacation is over.
3.  I'm lazy...
4.  I don't want to organize my thoughts enough to write about them.

I have been thinking of things to write about, I just can't seem to actually write...

Here's a list of items I've I intended on writing about but just didn't.

1.  Personality tests - I took a morality one and a political one.  Here is the results of the Morality test:

"Based on your answers to the previous questions, your overall score on a conservative/liberal dimension of moral attitudes--compared with the general population--puts your percentile at 5, with the 99th percentile indicating the most liberal possible rating. Another way of explaining this is to say that out of 100 randomly-selected people, you will most likely be more liberal than 5 of them."



Hmmm I didn't realize I was THAT conservative. 
 
And the political test said I was a conservative but had liberal social views.  WTF?!  I have no idea what that means!
 
2.  The health care bill that no one read before signing (evidenced by the fact that the politicians screwed their own health care).
 
3.  Vacation plans - where to go?  Vietnam, Malyasia, where???
 
4.  My house - the A/C is leaking, we have to find a new place to live in August, the landlord isn't responding to e-mails.
 
5.  My sister is going to live with our mother - which is good it will allow her to get back on her feet.
 
6.  I joined a gym - that was interesting...let's hope I use it...
 
7.  We're going to Switzerland for our anniversary or as I like to call it, our honeymoon.

8.  The notebook was sent to me - but of course it didn't make it.  ARGH!  Living over here really chaps my ass sometimes.  I don't even know why I bother giving out our address over here - things only make it here about 50% of the time.  The rest just wind up return to sender. 

9.  I just realized all my blog links have disappeared.  WTF?!  It must have happened when I tried to change my layout.  So I need to add them back...
 
Many things to write about - many opinions to share.  None have made it on here.  Well at least I have a list now and if I want to write about these things later I can.
 
Oh and can I just say I can't stand people who don't manage their calendars.
 
It really pisses me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment