Thursday, April 8, 2010

Naughty, Naughty

I was reading blogs again this morning...

I found this one:

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

It's really interesting - she's a young mother and her posts are really chatty and interesting.  She has a really good writing style.  I had read about 2 months worth of post before I realized that she was a burn victim. 

Both she and her husband survived a small plane crash in 2008.

She had burns over 80% of her body and what's amazing is that her writing is still as upbeat after her crash as before.  And man does she love her husband and her children. 

She talks about her adjustment to living with severe burns - but she's not bitter and her kids and her husband are still her joy. 

I think that's what I like so much about her blog - her joy shines through.  Her joy in life, her husband, and her children. 

It's a pleasure to read and I'm so glad I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment