Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vacation Time Again!

You gotta love a life where you get to travel for fun so much.

We're off to Vienna, Budapest, and Prague and I can't wait. I'm especially looking forward to Budapest after reading the guide book. They have a lot of palaces and baths AND from reading the guidebook I think the food and drink will be outstanding. One of their specialties is potato pancakes with sour cream! BLISS!

I hope the coffee is good.

I know the beds will be comfortable - it's a Starwood.

This trip instead of eating breakfast in the hotel we're going to go out. I really enjoyed that with SP on our trip and it saves money.

On the road again! Like a band of gypsys we go down the highway!

In my head I'm a really, really, really good singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment