Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is a coming....

the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat, if you haven't got a penny a ha'penny will do, if you haven't got a ha'penny God bless you!

I love Christmas!

My tree is up and our trip is planned.  Vienna is so much fun this time of year.

Of course I like Vienna any time of year.  But now that I think about it I've only been in the winter.

Hmmmm, we should go in the spring and see what it's like.

It rained last night.  Torrential rain. 

It actually woke me up - but I think that's because it's such an odd sound here in Dubai.  It rains like once or twice a year. Literally. 

I miss rain, and green vegetation.  Of course I don't want to live anywhere it rains all the time (i.e. London). 

Moderation.

That's what it's all about.

I need to have Goals again.  I lost 6lbs and I'm scared I'll gain it back.  I've been reading some weight loss blogs and they are good incentive and motivation.  My favorite is ExHotGirl http://exhotgirl.blogspot.com/.

She is funny!  And she's lost a ton of weight.

So anyway back to my Goal (it's got a cap b/c it's Important!).   No sweets today and I'm going to aim for sit-ups today and maybe 5 pushups.

Go Judith! Go Judith! Go Judith! 

I am my biggest fan!

If I'm not, who will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment