Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas time is here

I was watching a Charlie Brown Christmas and it made me warm and fuzzy.  I love that show - actually I love all the Charlie Brown shows - so I downloaded them.

I wrote Christmas cards this year - send some to the States with my husband - need to address the rest.  Fingers crossed I actually send them out.

I'm back at work after having 4 days off - can I just say I don't want to be here.  But it's a good thing I am because I would never be on a regular time schedule if I didn't have to get up to go to work.  I can't seem to go to bed before 1am and if I don't have to get up for work - I'm not out of bed until 10am. 

I'm awake about 9am - but I don't roll out of bed. 

Wallowing.

I'm addicted.

America.

I need coffee - it seems like there is never enough in my coffee cup and just as I'm getting to feel partially human, I run out.

So now I need to go get more - I'm gearing up for it...

It's going to take an hour or so before I'm actually out the door. 

It's a process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment